View, edit, and request API keys
This React.js application allows users to view, edit, and request API keys for several public-facing APIs that a company offers. The application features:
- GET and POST operations to request and send data to internal APIs that manage client keys.
- A list of all keys a user has access to.
- The ability to filter, sort, and search for keys based on various criteria.
- Smart pagination and record counts.
- Use of local storage to save user filters.
- A details page that allows users to view and edit API keys depending on their permissions.
- A wizard to request new API keys.
- A permissions model that limits the views and actions a user can take depending on their account role and the client instances they have access to.
- Validation and error messages in the UI.
- Translation into multiple languages.
I was one of three engineers that worked on this application.